Apply work permit in Viet Nam – the newest guide 2019
Apply work permit in Vietnam, please call us for 0904 904 307.
Mục Lục Bài Viết
Work permit in Vietnam is a paper issued by the Department of Labor, Invalid and Society. The foreigners in Vietnam have to apply work permit in Vietnam in order to get long-term visa or temporary resident card. It is valid for a period maximized to 24 months (2 years). After it is expired 45 days; foreigners can renew for a new work permit.
1. Procedure for applying work permit in Vietnam.
We need to go through 2 different steps to apply work permit in Vietnam including:
Step 1: Applying to get the approval for the employment plan of using foreign employees in 15 working days.
Step 2: Applying for a work permit in Vietnam, in 7 working days.
During the time to process Step 1, Foreigner labor may prepare all required documents for Step 2, which include the following:
– Health check certification (if in overseas, need to be legalized).
– Foreign Criminal Record – It needs to be legalized, or Vietnam Criminal Record;
– Certificate of Experience that needs to be legalized (to prove that the foreign employee having managerial experience).
– University degree or Bachelor Certificator Upper certificate, that document needed to be legalized
– Notarized copy of passport, all pages.
– 2 photos of size 4*6cm.
Hoa Binh Consulting Trading and Import Export Company Limited.
Address: Room 405, 4th Floor, DMC Tower, 535 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Phone: 0904 904307.